Mechanical Services Engineering and Energy Consulting
Ventilation of a building is part of health and safety and is mandated by the National Construction Code and Australian Standards (AS1668.1 and 2). Indoor air quality has also been recognised as an important factor in the satisfaction, health and productivity of occupants.
TWO MS engineers have knowledge and experience across a wide variety of ventilation and conditioned air solutions to allow you to achieve compliance with National, State and Local standards and codes to deliver optimal energy efficiency.
TWO MS is committed to economical, environmental and social design solutions that are cost effective and meet project requirements. We offer solutions to meet the full spectrum of energy efficiency. Including:
- HVAC and ventilation design
- NCC Section J compliance reports
- Heat loads and energy consumption modelling
- NABERS rating and certification
- Essential fire safety assessment and certification
Our range of projects include HVAC and ventilation solutions powered by gas, chilled water, electrical and hybrid systems.
We also offer:
- Mechanical Services design and review
- Mechanical Services tender development, assessment and reviews
- Operations Manuals
- Manufacturer recommendations
- Building management systems integration capability
- Construction Certification
- Expert Witness reports